All the forms and contracts you'll need to run your practice

Draft Patient Agreement

Here are some good examples from and Inspire Health.

If hiring employed physicians: draft an Employee Contract

Do so in conjunction with a lawyer (see below).

Whomever you choose, be mindful of Corporate Practice of Medicine (CPOM) laws in your state; see a state-by-state breakdown here.

Gather all required patient forms together

Including a Patient Enrollment form, a Release of Records form, Automatic Credit Card Billing Authorization form, and Patient History form.

If you are contracting with employers, here is a Corporate Enrollment Form.

Run everything by a lawyer

AtlasMD recommends Luanne Leeds, who has worked with DPC docs in the past.

Questions? Recommendations? Concerns?

Send us a message!